How’s your first week and the weekend been so far? Mine was fairly decent, just work, guest at home and worked on this DIY.
Do you have any resolutions for this year? Recently, I came across an article while watching a Whack video about 33 books that everyone should read before turning 30 (Link: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/33-books-to-read-before-30-2015-11). So, I am planning to read at least 10 this year. Let’s see if I actually accomplish it! I will definitely keep you posted. Also, if you haven’t heard of the Whack channel on YouTube, then you should check it out. Freishia B is one of my favourites and her videos are full of crazy facts. She has a lot to offer. 🙂
Anyways, for this post, I thought of doing something different and gave video a try. This is my first time actually shooting and editing. It was so much fun! I have tried to show as much variety in design as I could under 20 bucks. Yes, these 6 chokers are under 20 dollars.
- Mesh: I think this choker is the rarest of all. I haven’t seen many mesh ones in the market. So, you are definitely going to stand out in the crowd. I have worn the choker with a black and white striped top.
- Gold Chain: The gold chain gives a classy look to this rather plain black self-tie choker. I have worn this with a printed black top with a bit of orange. You can wear this for a night out.
- Self-tie: If you want to invest in only one choker, I would recommend this one. Self-tie chokers are very versatile and can be worn in all different ways. Over here, I have used both the strings and tied them together. I have paired it with a basic V neck crew tee. Self-ties look great on every outfit, but my favourite pairing would be with a solid colour, deep plunge maxi dress.
- Boho: The pom poms on this leather string speak for themselves. The colours brighten up any outfit and is a good choice for summer. In this post, I have paired it up with a romantic, off-the-shoulder white lace top.
- Denim: This choker is my personal favourite. I love the mix of colours in this denim belt and also the carvings on the elephant. I am all into intricate carvings. I have paired this with a v-neck lace up grey crop top. This choker is perfect when you want to dress up your casual outfit.
- Lace: The dusty pink is surely my favourite shade of pink. This dusty pink lace along with the pearls creates a gorgeous elegant look. I have paired this choker with an off-the-shoulder navy dress. This look is perfect for a formal event.
Enjoy the video:
Which one was your favourite? Let me know in the comments section below and don’t forget to tag me (@aditisawarkar) in your Instagram post if you give it a try. Also, please let me know what needs to be improved in my videos. 🙂
Shine bright and be kind! 🙂